<Noodle dough> 1. Beat the egg and combine it with the rest of the ingredients to make the dough. Knead for about 10 minutes, place it in a container, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
<Meat sauce> 1. Finely chop the garlic, onion, carrot, and celery.
2. Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet (not listed), and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add the chopped onions and sauté until opaque.
3. Add the ground meat, season it with salt and pepper. Add the canned tomato from the ☆ list first and add the rest of the ☆ ingredients and cook it over medium heat.
4. When it comes to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer it briefly, so the liquid of the tomato evaporates and the taste penetrates.
5. Turn off the heat when there is still a small amount of liquid is left in the sauce.
<White sauce> 1. In a microwave-safe container, add the flour and butter, and microwave it for 2-3 minutes. Take it out and mix well.
2. Add the remaining milk, soup stock cube, salt and pepper, microwave again for about 5-7 minutes until thick.
Once all the ingredients are prepared, take out the dough from the refrigerator, divide it into 6-7 equal pieces and thinly roll them out with a rolling pin.
In a pan (or a skillet), bring water to a boil, add a pinch of salt (not listed) and boil the dough one piece at a time about 4-5 minutes each.
Assemble the lasagna by laying the noodles, white sauce, meat sauce, and noodles again and so forth. (You can add some pizza topping cheese in the middle layers.)
Top it with a generous amount of pizza cheese and bake it in a 230℃ oven for 25-30 minutes and it is done!
Sprinkle some parsley, serve it and enjoy! It is very hot so be very careful.
Story Behind this Recipe
This is my first time to try this, but it's really delicious if you make everything from scratch! You should try it if you have enough time!
This is a lot of food (maybe 4 servings?). But it lasts for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. I recommend using a generous amount of cheese, but if you do not care for the rich taste, substitute it with powdered cheese! Assembly order is noodles, white sauce, meat sauce, powdered cheese, noodles again and so forth.