5 recipes by miminime
- Pizza Cheese Storage (using original packaging)Freeze right after opening!! If you freeze it, you won't have to worry about mold forming! Lately, I've been freezing it before even opening it!Pizza cheese
- Chirimenjako and Cheese on ToastI am hooked on this toast with melting cheese and crispy chirimen jako.Sliced bread, Pizza cheese, Chirimenjako (small), Mayonnaise
- Pork and Kimchi Hot PotLet's warm up with a hot pot on a chilly day. There's enough flavoring on the meat, so you can even enjoy the rather lightly flavored soup. No need for a hot pot soup base.Pork (thin-cut belly, sliced pieces, etc.), Sugar, Soy sauce, sake, Gochujang, Garlic, ginger (grated), Onion
- Crispy Fried Broccoli Bento FillersFrying broccoli creates nice char marks. This is a dish using well-cooked, savory broccoli that has a crispness to it.Broccoli, Olive oil, Garlic (optional), Salt and pepper, seasoning salt, etc..
- For Your Bento! Sweet and Sour Fishcake Sticks and EggplantHere's one more item for your bento. It is a quick-prep Japanese dish.Chikuwa, Eggplant (small Japanese variety), Sugar, Soy sauce, Water, Vegetable oil or sesame oil, Sesame seeds