6 recipes by まるごーる
- For Bentos - Carrots, Ham, and Cheese MillefeuilleCut out and layer carrots, ham and cheese. This is easy to construct, cute, and delicious.Carrots (cut into some shape), Ham (cut into some shape), Sliced cheese (cut into some shape)
- Microwave Japanese Flavored SausageThis is a Japanese style sausage with mushrooms and shiso leaves Microwave for easy cooking!Minced chicken thigh, Shiitake mushrooms, Shiso leaves, Salt, Coarsely ground pepper, Cooking sake, Sugar
- Handmade Spring Roll Wrappers and Gyoza SkinsYou can make your own spring roll wrappers and gyoza skins. These are springy and chewy.Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Salt, Boiling water, Cake flour (for dusting)
- Microwaved Iri-Tamago Fine Scrambled Eggs And Egg BallsWhen you want one more thing for a bento! There's very little washing up to make this so it's great for busy mornings. Top the scrambled egg on rice bowls or mix it into rice balls!Egg, Use your favorite seasonings, such as:, Ketchup (for egg balls)
- Asparagus and Pork Flower RollupsWrap asparagus with thinly sliced pork. When you cut it, the cross section looks like a cute flour. You can make a lot of these at once, so I especially recommend it for sports festival bentos.Thinly sliced pork loin (or any cut of pork, as long as it's thinly sliced), Salt and pepper, Asparagus, Carrot (sliced into thin long pieces), Cak...
- Microwave for 3 Minutes Fresh Tomato SoupYou can make a delicious fresh tomato soup using just a microwave and 3 ingredients! Just cut the tomato into a mug.Ripened tomato, Powdered consommé bullion, Olive oil, Freshly ground pepper (to your liking)