5 recipes by Satoruん
- Beef Tongue StewMy speciality is simmered dishes and "beef tongue stew" is one my favorites. It's a rather easy dish to make. You can eat big chunky pieces of beef tongue if you make it by yourself.Beef tongue, Aromatic vegetables, Canned tomatoes, tinned demi-glace sauce, Flour and butter, Red wine
- Standard Chicken Curry ★Not difficult at all... Let's make the roux. ♪Chicken thigh with bones, Onions, Ginger, Garlic, Vegetable oil, Butter, Strong bread flour
- Chirashi Sushi (Sushi for Dolls' Day)It may be a bit of work, but do it carefully bit by bit. Once you're finished, you'll have chirashi sushi that will please anyone.Rice (cooked with kombu and two tablespoons of sake), Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Tomato Pasta with King CrabCrab with tomato cream pasta! Of course, there's no way this isn't going to be delicious (A double negative is a strong positive!).Taraba King crab, Canned tomatoes, Pasta, Heavy cream, Garlic, Red chili peppers, Salt
- The Simplest Pork CurryBasically this is like an onion gratin soup... with big chunks of pork! It's a really simple curry.Pork belly (block), Onions, Garlic, Commercial curry roux block, medium-hot, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Balsamic vinegar, Salt, pepper, s...