7 recipes by 工学部男子大学生
- Bibimbap in a Frying PanYou can make this bibimbap at home! It's great for parties! It's colorful, and you can eat a lot of vegetables with the rice!Hot cooked white rice, Teriyaki chicken (use your prefered teriyaki chicken recipe or use store-bought), (a) Chicken (I used breast meat), (a) Suga...
- Bean Sprouts and Carrot Namul!It's worth knowing how to parboil bean sprouts properly. If you change the seasonings of this recipe, you can make ohitashi dishes. Make namul with highly nutritious carrot and bean sprouts!Carrot, Bean sprouts, Vinegar, Soy sauce, Chicken stock powder, Lemon juice, Sesame oil
- Sweet, Spicy and Moist Chicken Teriyaki with Doubanjiang (Great for Bento Boxes)Are you tired of your usual chicken teriyaki? Then this sweet and spicy dish is for you! I used a chicken breast to make a moist teriyaki dish!Chicken (I used chicken breast), Sake, Milk or soy milk (or sake if they are not available), ( A ) Sugar, (A) Soy sauce, ( A ) Mirin, (A) Doubanjiang
- Easy Grainy Mustard Chicken (Great For Bentos Too)Freeze to use in bentos! The subtle flavor goes well with rice or with drinks!Chicken (either chicken breast or thigh), Grated ginger, Grated garlic, Sake, Flour, Katakuriko (or 2 tablespoons flour), Oil
- Salt Lemon and Basil ChickenThis is easy and moist, perfect for hot days! The refreshing meat will give you stamina! If you cut it into small pieces, it's great to pack in your bento!Chicken (breast), Sake, Sugar, Salt, Soy sauce, Lemon juice, Water
- Bean Sprouts with Black Pepper and Garlic Soy SauceIt's a bean sprout dish with dressing that only requires boiling and mixing. It's a dish that looks like something that would be served at an izakaya (Japanese gastropub). Try it as a side dish or ...Bean sprouts, Soy sauce, Chicken soup stock granules, Grated garlic, Lemon juice or vinegar, Black pepper
- Bean Sprout & Nori Stir-fryThis is a healthy dish made up of bean sprouts and carrots, that also uses up a lot of leftover sheets of nori. Just boil, cool, and mix. It's so easy and delicious!Bean sprouts, Carrot, Nori (flavored nori is okay too), Soy sauce, Mentsuyu (I used 3x concentrated, for other concentrations, see Step 3