27 recipes by ちぃﾄﾝ
- Herb Breaded Chicken Breast Served in Tomato SauceIt is easy to make, but it looks gorgeous. The herb bread crumb topping catches a lot of tomato sauce and is very tasty.Chicken breasts (small), Sliced cheese, Panko, Fresh parsley, Garlic, (Powdered cheese, optional), Salt and pepper
- Addictive Spicy Karaage with DoubanjiangHere's a fried chicken seasoned in soy sauce with a spicy kick. For kids or those who don't like spicy foods, you can leave out the doubanjiang -- it'll still be delicious.Chicken, Soy sauce, Sake, Doubanjiang, Grated ginger, Grated garlic, Katakuriko
- Chicken Wing Karaage with Sweet & Spicy SauceThese chicken wings are coated in a sweet chili bean paste sauce and go very well with alcohol and rice. There's no doubt that these are delicious!Chicken wings (I used the middle section), Soy sauce, sake, Garlic, ginger, Katakuriko, Soy sauce, mirin, Sake, sugar, Toubanjiang spicy bean paste
- Flavorful Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes In a Frying PanFlavorful teriyaki in a frying pan or oven-baked. It has unbelievable flavor.Chicken wing drumettes - the large end of the wing, White part of a Japanese leek (and the green part, if you have it), Ginger, Soy sauce, Sugar, M...
- All-Purpose Dressing Crispy Stir-Fry Pork In a Fragrant SauceEnjoy some crispy stir-fried pork topped with a fragrant sauce. This recipe is also delicious with vegetables.Pork (anything such as pork bits or pork belly), Salt and pepper, Katakuriko, Vegetables you like, Japanese Leek (finely chopped), Garlic (finely c...
- Instant Apple TeaSimply add chopping up apples to a cup of tea for a different spin. If serving cold, sweeten it a little more for a refreshing summery drink.Tea bags, Minced apple, Sugar
- Simple and Convenient Homemade Sesame Sauce Made in a Pot"Commercial sesame sauce is expensive! But I want it!" If that's what you're thinking, make it at home. Also delicious with ponzu sauce mixed in.Sesame (grated or roasted), Mayonnaise, Blended miso, Sugar, Vinegar, Sake
- Try our Homemade Ponzu Sauce for Hot PotPonzu is one of those items you forget to buy. So make it with ingredients on hand. I revised the amount of ingredients.Soy sauce, Lemon juice (fresh is best, but bottled is okay), Mirin, Sugar, Kombu for dashi stock (optional)