15 recipes by 槙かおる
- Salmon Sautéed with Mango Fruit BrandyI used brandy infused with mango skins to remove the particular odor of fish for this sauté. Serve this restaurant quality dish at home.Lightly salted salmon, Green asparagus, White asparagus, Brandy (to marinate the fish), Katakuriko, Extra virgin olive oil (for the fish), Extra vi...
- My Grandmother's Recipe for Braised FlounderBraising fish is actually very easy. After mastering this method you will be very good at cooking Japanese style dishes. Tofu braised together with flounder is also very tasty. This is a braised fi...Flounder (steaks/vertical cuts), Firm tofu, Komatsuna, Soy sauce, Sake, Mirin
- Aglio e Olio Onions & Baby ScallopsThis is a stir-fry dish that's made in a jiffy. The aroma of garlic not only goes well with rice, but also with beer!Baby Scallops (sashimi grade), Onion, Finely chopped garlic, Takanotsume, Olive oil, Soy sauce, Pepper
- Easy & Superb Fried OystersThis is a foolproof recipe passed on from my grandmother.Oysters, Flour (cake flour), Water, Egg, Panko (fine dried type), Frying oil, Ponzu
- Easy Tartar SauceI don't like pickles, so I made this with pickled cucumbers instead! I used some coffee creamer instead of heavy cream.Boiled eggs, Onion, Pickled cucumber, Mayonnaise, Yogurt (unsweetened), Coffee creamer, Magic Salt (or table salt)
- Moist and Tender Bang Bang Chicken SaladIt is easy to make this moist and tender chicken dish. By adding sake, you won't notice the unpleasant smell from broiling the chicken. Serve with your favorite sesame dressing.Chicken breast, Sake (cooking sake works too), Water, Tomato, Cucumber, Sesame dressing
- Easy! Kuri Kinton (Chestnut and Sweet Potato Paste) Made with Annoh-Imo PotatoesA sugar free 'Kuri Kinton' (chestnut and sweet potato paste) with the natural sweetness of Annoh imo potatoes. It's easy to make, so give it a try.Sweet potatoes (Anno-imo variety), Chestnuts in syrup (store-bought), Gardenia seeds, Candied Japanese chestnut syrup, Mirin, Water from boiling th...
- Simmered Shrimp for the New Year's FeastThis is usually made as a New Year's dish, intended to represent 'living so long that your back bends', but it can also be easily made as a congratulatory gift or even a normal side dish.Jumbo shrimp, Water, Bonito soup stock powder, Mirin, Sake