11 recipes by がっこいぶり
- Simple and Oil-free Yatsuhashi Style Cookies with Rice FlourI made these yatsuhashi style cookies only using one bowl and joshinko rice flour.Rice flour (or Joshinko), Kinako, Cinnamon, Baking powder, Milk (or water), Sugar
- Hawaiian Coconut CakeThis is a very delicious cake I had in Hawaii! I made it without any oil! You can make it for your own birthday!Egg (large size), White sugar, Cake flour, Coconut milk, Syrup (caster sugar + water), Cream (47% fat heavy cream + caster sugar + coconut milk), C...
- Juicy Mango ParfaitTo treat myself, I made a parfait with microwaved whole egg custard, mango, and vanilla ice cream.Cake flour, Corn starch, Sugar, Milk, Egg yolk, Vanilla essence, kirsch (if you have it)
- Elegant Japanese-Style Parfait with Warabi Mochi & Wafer CakePlace warabi mochi and ice cream on a piece of monaka (Japanese wafer cake). This is a Japanese style parfait. It's so delicious and comforting.Monaka wafer cake (Freshly made, store-bought with anko, or with ice cream inside), Warabi mochi (Recipe ID: 603876, Whipped cream Recipe ID: 84376...
- You Can Always Use Whip 10~ Japanese Style KinakoThis is part of my whipped cream series for people who don't think they like it. It's a Japanese style version! I used kinako which I love to make.Whipped cream, Kinako, Sugar
- French ToastYou'll love this French toast topped with ice cream. The egg mixture soaks into the toast and gives it a delicious flavour, even without letting it rest in the fridge.Sliced bread, Sugar, Eggs, Milk, Heavy cream or coffee creamer, Vanilla oil or essence, Butter or margarine
- Cheap & Easy Vanilla Ice CreamYou can easily make this vanilla ice cream if you have eggs, sugar, whipped cream, a hand mixer and bowls. Served in paper cups, it's cheap but tasty.Egg whites, Caster sugar, Whipped cream (non-dairy), White sugar, Egg yolk, Caster sugar, Vanilla essence (vanilla extract)
- Chewy-Thick and Genuine Warabi MochiHow about some tender chewy warabi mochi using warabi mochiko? They won't even harden after a day in the refrigerator.Warabi mochiko, Cane Sugar (or dark brown sugar), Water, Kinako, Kinako, Kuromitsu