6 recipes by KaHal
- Boiling Times for EggsCreamy eggs are perfect for stews. Soft-set eggs are great as salad topping. Hard-boiled eggs are good for baby food. Cook these eggs to suit your taste or for the dish you're making.Egg, Boiling water, Salt (optional), Vinegar (optional), Ice water
- Frozen Daikon Radish and Chicken Wings Simmered In MentsuyuI made a simmered dish using frozen daikon radish. The thickly cut daikon radish soaks up lots and lots of the umami of the chicken wings.Frozen daikon radish (or fresh daikon radish), Chicken wings (or drumettes, the thickest part of the wing), Boiled eggs, Water, Mentsuyu (3x concen...
- Easy Chicken Nanban with Sushi Vinegar and Tartar SauceI made chicken nanban with store-bought sushi vinegar and tartar sauce. I also added marinated onion into the tartar sauce.Chicken breast, Salt, Pepper, Plain flour, Egg, Sushi vinegar
- Frozen Daikon Radish to Keep in a Ziploc Freezer BagFrozen daikon radish is perfect for making simmered dishes or oden, since it cooks through quickly and absorbs the seasonings well. This is also a good way to store daikon radish if you can't eat ...Daikon radish
- Easy Onion Marinade with Sushi VinegarI marinated onion in sushi vinegar. This is great to have with salmon or dry-cured ham. It's also a great dressing or sauce.Onion, Sushi vinegar, Olive oil (or vegetable oil), Krazy Salt, (or regular salt)
- Onion, Tuna & Spinach SandwichesI made sandwiches using the standard tuna and mayo, plus spinach and marinated onion.Canned tuna, Boiled spinach, Marinated onion, Mayonnaise