6 recipes by レオン犬
- Cocoa Coffee Caramel LatteThis relaxing cocoa, coffee and caramel sauce drink will warm you up on cold days. It's easy to make - just mix and microwave.Caramel sauce, Unsweetened cocoa powder, Sugar, Instant coffee, Water, Low-fat milk
- Broccoli and Ham Cream Cheese PastaUse a lot of broccoli, so you can feel full with only a little pasta. The Krazy Salt brings the cream cheese alive in this pasta.Pasta of your choice (I used fettuccine), Broccoli, Ham (or bacon), Onion, Garlic, Cream cheese , Olive oil
- Simple and Nutritious! Lettuce and Baby Sardine Stir-fryA pack of baby sardines was near its expiry date, so I used the sardines with lettuce, garlic, and lemon to make a nutritious stir-fry.Lettuce, Jako (semi-dried young sardines), Garlic, Red chili pepper, Lemon juice, Olive oil
- Green Bean and Chikuwa NamulA quick bento recipe or side dish you can quickly prepare.Frozen green beans, Chikuwa, Soy sauce, Sugar, Salt, Sesame oil, White sesame seeds
- Quick-braised Spicy Hot Pork, Mushrooms and Harusame Bean NoodlesThis is a good recipe which warms you in winter using your favorite ingredients and mushrooms you have at home. It is also an easy recipe using just one pot in a small kitchen. It goes well with be...Thinly sliced pork belly, Mushrooms (use your favorite ones: I used shimeji and shitake mushrooms), Carrot, Garlic chives, Cellophane noodles, Ging...
- Bean and Egg SaladThis is a delicious way of eating lots of beans, which are packed with fiber and good for your health and beauty.Boiled beans, Onion, Egg, Mayonnaise, Apple cider vinegar, Lemon juice, Soy sauce