9 recipes by かのんママ（'-'*）
- Bell Pepper & Carrots with Sesame-Miso DressingThis dressing makes even the flavour of strong tasting vegetables mild enough for children to eat. It's also great for bentos.Green peppers, Carrot, Sesame oil, Sesame seeds, Miso, Mayonnaise, Sugar
- Hachiman Rolls -- Vegetable Wrapped Beef RollsThese colourful hachiman rolls are great for Osechi (New Year's Feast) and also as a bento side dish.Thinly sliced beef, Burdock root, Kintoki carrot (or normal carrot), Green beans, Dashi stock, Sugar
- Mama's Homemade BaumkuchenThis is a sweet that's usually made outdoors. When indoors, I use a tamagoyaki pan to make it.Pancake mix, Egg with extra-yellow yolk, Soy milk or milk, Sugar, Unsalted butter, Butter (to butter the cylinder), Orange Curaçao (if you have some)
- Shishito Peppers and Fish Sausage TempuraSmall tempura treats to serve as beer snacks or to pack in your bento.Shishito peppers, Fish sausage, Tempura flour, Water
- Bamboo Shoots GyozaThis is a refreshing gyoza with the appetizing flavor of shiso leaves.Bamboo shoot (boiled), Thinly sliced pork offcuts, Shiso leaves, Gyoza skins, Salt and pepper, Kombu tea, Sesame oil
- Udon Noodles With Meat In Only 3 MinutesPerfect for busy moms! Even though it's an udon noodle dish, you may want to have rice with it too!?Sanuki udon noodles, frozen, Burdock root, finely shaved, Garlic shoots, Beef shoulder offcuts (thinly sliced), Salt and pepper, Natto sauce (the s...
- Easy Ponzu Chicken WingsThese taste better than the yakitori served in a yakitori restaurant!Chicken wing mid-section, Mayonnaise, Ponzu, Salt and pepper
- All Purpose Miso-Mayonnaise SauceSpread on top of thick deep fried tofu and grilled, it's a delicious accompaniment to steamed plain white rice. It is also good to eat with sake.Miso, Mayonnaise, Sake that has been brought to a boil, simmered for a few minutes, then cooled (also known as "nikiri-sake"), Green shiso leaf and...