6 recipes by ミヤンボ
- Mocha Baguette with Homemade Bread StarterMocha flavored baguettes with mikan peels.Type 55 baguette flour (I used Lys d'Or brand), Homemade natural yeast starter, Sugar, Salt, Water (lukewarm water in the winter), Instant coffee, ...
- Mocha French Bread (Made with Yeast)This is the yeast version of natural yeast mocha french bread (Recipe ID: 731033). This one turned out lighter than the natural yeast version.French bread flour (this time I used "Lys D'Or"), Sugar, Salt, Instant Dry Yeast (SAF Red Label), Water, Instant coffee, Cocoa (unsweetened)
- Sake Lees Yeast ② - Liquid Bread StarterI made an easy sake lees yeast where you could enjoy the taste of the sake lees.Sake lees, Cooled boiled water, Jar, Bread (strong) flour for making the starter, Tupperware for the starter
- Sake Lees Yeast - Liquid Bread StarterThis is my favorite flavor of active yeast. Bread made with this is delicious!!Sake lees, Water, Liquid yeast (I used raisin yeast), Empty jars, Bread flour (for the starter)
- Campagne Chock Full of NutsI tried to recreate the nut-filled bread I found in a bakery. This is a campagne that's full of nuts. It's healthy without oil, and it's tasty!Bread (strong) flour, Whole wheat flour, Rye flour, Soft brown sugar, Salt, Water, Soy milk
- Mocha-Chocolate French BreadI added chocolate to mocha French bread (Recipe ID: 778502) to easily make this crunchy, delicious French bread in just a short amount of time.French Bread flour (Semi-strong bread flour), (if unavailable, use strong bread flour + cake flour), Sugar, Salt, Instant dry yeast, Water (During ...