6 recipes by かれんままっち
- Sublime Homemade Shumai DumplingsThese shumai or siumai dumplings aren't wrapped or rolled, and you don't even need a steamer! But these quick-to-make shumai dumplings look like you spent a lot of time on them.Ground chicken, Ground pork (or you can use ground chicken only ☆ or combine in the ratio you like), Onion (or the white part of a Japanese leek), ...
- 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime)You can make this as soon as you think of it. The surface is crisp and the center is fluffy and gooey. This is perfect for those mornings you feel like eating something sweet, or for your child's s...Sliced bread (6 or 8 slice loaf), Egg, Sugar, Milk, Butter (or margarine), Cinnamon sugar
- Oil & Egg-Free SconesThese are scones made with yogurt, without any oil or eggs.Cake flour, Sugar, Baking powder, Plain yogurt
- Cute Little Doughnut BitesThese are old fashioned doughnuts that you don't have to roll by hand individually. The crispy texture makes you keep reaching out for one more!Butter (or margarine), Sugar, Egg, Vanilla essence, Cake flour, Baking powder, Milk
- Whole Egg Microwave Maple CustardThis is a maple syrup-flavored custard cream that goes great with bread and sweets. It's easy to increase the amounts of the ingredients. You'll love the fragrance and sweetness of the maple syrup.Egg (whole egg), Sugar, Cornstarch, Milk, Maple syrup (or maple jam), Vanilla extract (if you have)
- Petite Microwaved Cheese Omelette For Your BentoIt's easier than making a normal omelette, and it can actually turn out fluffier, too! All you need is one plate and one minute to make this cute omelette.Egg, Milk, Salt and sugar, Melting sliced cheese, Ketchup