6 recipes by 栄養士かなえもん
- A Crowd-Pleasing Authentic Porcini SauceEven my French friend gave this rave reviews! Use it to make ravioli. Keep a stock of it for pasta or pizza. It uses plenty of onions.Ground meat (beef and pork mix, or one or the other) (optional), Garlic (optional), Onions or..., Spring onions, Porcini mushrooms (dried), Ketchup
- Porcini Mushroom Ravioli in Soy Milk SauceRavioli is easier than you'd expect! You can make the ravioli ahead of time. It takes a little effort, but it's low-calorie! It looks fancy, and it's sure to be a hit!Cake flour, Bread flour, Egg, Porcini sauce (or mushrooms)
- 5-Minute Garlic MushroomsThis is one of my family's favorite appetizers. It's a great recipe for busy times since all you really have to do is buy the mushrooms. Mushrooms are healthy and full of fiber! It's a nice dish to...Button mushrooms, Garlic, Olive oil (or vegetable oil), Usukuchi soy sauce, Water, Salt and pepper, Basil leaves (optional)
- A Delicious Chicken Mizore Stew230 calories less than chicken thigh with skin! A hearty dish that also is perfect for summer. My husband told me that it's delicious!Chicken breast (without skin), Sake, Garlic, grated, Ginger, grated, Grated daikon radish
- My Husband Raves About This! Rosemary Flavored Roast PorkJust sprinkle with the flavoring ingredients and roast. It's so easy, but my husband says it tastes like it was made by a pro! Great for parties too! (My boyfriend became my husband last year becau...Pork (block) - choose one of the following 3 options:, Option 1: Pork round, Option 2: Pork shouder, Option 3: Pork fillet, Salt and pepper (use ro...
- My Husband Raves about This! Healty Stir-fried Ginger Pork with OnionsSome cuts of pork can dry out when cooked. Adding a lot of onion can solve that problem! This is a hearty and foolproof recipe because of the vegetables.Pork (pork loin for ginger pork, coarsely chopped off cuts, shabu shabu pork, or whatever you like!), Onion, Sake, Soy sauce, Grated ginger (tubed ...