14 recipes by MyDining
- Sublime Grated Onion SauceGrating the onion is tough, but totally worth the effort!Grated onion, Soy sauce, Mirin, Sake, Vinegar, Vegetable oil, Sugar
- Tazukuri with WalnutsThe walnuts make these delicious!Dried sardines, Walnuts, Light brown sugar (or white sugar), Sake, mirin, soy sauce, Sesame seeds (topping)
- Our Family's Oden Hot Pot Made With Delicious BrothThe soup is a very mild and light kombu dashi.Beef tendons (or chicken wings), Daikon radish, taro root, eggs, konnyaku, Atsuage, fish cakes (burdock root, gyoza）, Dashi stock (kombu + bonito f...
- Christmas MeatloafJust leave it to your oven. Use the juices from cooking as a sauce for a moist finish.Ground beef/pork mix, Ground pork, Minced onion, flour, Panko, milk, Egg, Salt, black pepper, nutmeg, sugar
- Christmas Cocktail SandwichesYour regular sandwich just got cuter.Sandwich bread, Margarine, Mustard, Lettuce, Cheese (sliced), Ham, Fried egg (salt and pepper, ketchup)
- Pork and Ginger Stir Fry with Bean Sprouts and GarlicGarlic and bean sprouts go really well with ginger stir fry sauce...Bean sprouts, Sliced garlic, Sliced pork, Soy sauce, mirin, sake, Grated ginger
- Refreshing Pork and Ginger Stir Fry♪I added a little vinegar to my ginger stir fry. I added shiso leaves to the bed of cabbage too! (^^)Sliced pork loin (for ginger stir fry), Salt, pepper, sake, Soy sauce, Rice vinegar, sugar, mirin, sake, Grated ginger, Shredded cabbage, shiso
- Tomato Pasta with Asari Clams and BaconAsari (Manila) clams and bacon make this dish twice as savoury.Pasta, Olive oil, crushed garlic, Red Chilli Pepper (remove the seeds), Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces), Onion (sliced), Asari clams, White wine (or s...