22 recipes by *茜*
- My Family's Go-To Meatball RecipeThis is my second meatball recipe with an Italian flavor of grated onion and cheese. The grated cheese gives more taste.Minced meat (I used beef mince, but use your favourite meat), Onion, Italian parsley (or normal parsley or dried), Parmesan cheese (or grated chees...
- Healthy Edamame and Tofu DipThe Mediterranean dish "hummus" is a dip usually made with chickpeas I changed it to tofu to make a healthy and delicious Japanese version.Edamame (frozen), Firm tofu, White sesame seeds, Water, Or Tahini instead of sesame seeds and water (sesame paste, white sesame paste), Garlic, Sal...
- Pork Tenderloin & Apple SautéI love the combination of pork and apple, so I sautéed some thinly sliced pork tenderloin with apples, and accompanied with some cranberry rice.Pork tenderloin, Apple (Fuji), Green beans, Olive oil, Salt and black pepper, Cake flour, Water
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom) ManjuTry this at least once during the sakura cherry blossom season. This pink colour manju has a scent of sakura blossoms.Cake flour, Baking powder, Water, Red food colouring, Granulated sugar, Anko (I used tsubu an), Pickled sakura leaves
- Hawaiian-Style Huli Huli ChickenThis is huli huli chicken, a well known Hawaiian dish. If I had to explain it simply, then I would say it's like pineapple-flavoured Hawaiian barbecue chicken.Chicken thigh meat (or any other cut), Ketchup, Soy sauce, Brown sugar, Water, Granulated chicken buillon
- Macaroni and Lentil SoupThis tomato soup includes macaroni and lentils, which is high in dietary fiber.Olive oil, Onion, Carrot, Celery stalk, Garlic, Canned cut tomatoes (or regular fresh tomato), Dried lentils
- 2 Types of AffogatoAffogato means "drowned" in Italian. It's a dessert made by pouring espresso over vanilla ice cream.Vanilla ice cream, Strong brew of coffee (or espresso), Or instant coffee and hot water, Walnuts (or other nuts), Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Garlic Chicken SautéYou'll be tempted by the aroma of the garlic in this dish. Steam cooking makes this a very tender chicken sauté. ♪Chicken thigh (or breast), without skin or bones, Garlic (or garlic powder), White wine or sake, Olive oil (or vegetable oil), Salt and pepper