6 recipes by サイコマメ
- Macrobiotic Quiche with Brown Rice & Root VegetableA healthy, rich macrobiotic quiche. It's probably still even if you eat too much. You can even bake it without pie crust in a gratin dish.Brown rice, Lotus root, Your choice of mushrooms, such as maitake, shimeji, or shiitake, Onion, Carrot, Dried hijiki seaweed, Salt and pepper
- Revised Edition; Macrobiotic Carrot Pound CakeThis is a simple and healthy macrobiotic pound cake. Prepare this easily with a regular old measuring cup. This pound cake has reduced oil and no sugar.Carrot, Cake flour, Katakuriko (use cake flour if you don't have it), Baking powder, Rice syrup, Grape seed oil (or whatever oil you prefer), Apple...
- Macrobiotic Quiche with Plenty of FibreEast meets West. The ingredients are hijiki seaweed, lotus roots and tofu. I put very Japanese ingredients in a quiche with a hint of olive oil!Flour, Water, Olive oil, Salt, Tofu, drained
- Macrobiotic Kabocha Squash Pudding for HalloweenRecently, all I've been making is kabocha squash desserts. I'm also trying to use kudzu starch to make desserts that are good for your body and contain no eggs, dairy products, or sugar.Kabocha, peeled and de-seeded, Firm tofu, Kudzu starch, Water, Maple syrup, Salt, Vanilla essence, cinnamon powder
- Avocado Ice Cream with Vegetable Based Ingredients OnlyAll ingredients of this ice cream are of vegetable origin. The texture might be hard, so leave at room temperature for a while before you eat.Avocado, Soy milk, Maple syrup, Lemon juice, Grapeseed oil (optional)
- Kinpira with Shishito Peppers and Shirataki NoodlesShishito peppers are great cooked with bonito flakes but I cooked them with fiber-packed shirataki noodles today. I used deep fried tofu to add some richness.Shishito peppers, Shirataki noodles, Aburaage, Sesame oil, Soy sauce, Mirin