5 recipes by miki21
- Macrobiotic Fried Kurumabu (mock pork cutlet)Easy, delicious, budget-friendly macrobiotic healthy cutlet. Even my daughter who does not like fu thought it was real tonkatsu and asked for seconds.Kurumabu, Soy sauce, Cooking sake, Hon-mirin, Dashi (kombu + dried shiitake mushrooms is recommended), Grated ginger, Grated garlic
- Simple Microbiotic Kurumabu Ginger Stir-FryGreat for dinner or bento lunch boxes! An inexpensive, simple, and delicious dish.Kurumabu, Dashi (kombu + dried shiitake mushrooms), Soy sauce, Mirin, Ginger (grated), Kudzu starch (or katakuriko)
- Macrobiotic Steamed Nagaimo Yam and Amazake BreadI wanted to make some macrobiotic steamed bread with ingredients I had on hand, and it turned out to be a great success when I tried! I ended up with a wonderful slightly sweet and rich steamed bread.Nagaimo yams (peeled), Sweet sake, Water, Beet sugar, Canola oil (or rapeseed oil), Whole wheat flour (something that has strong bread flour in it)...
- Macrobiotic Wheat Gluten and Vegetable Stir-fryThis dish is filling even without meat! This is a super simple side dish that you can prepare in olive oil. Since this can be made in 5 minutes, I recommend making it for bento lunch boxes!Eggplant (slim Japanese type), Carrot, Burdock root, Green pepper, Fu, Olive oil, Garlic
- Very Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Fried Koya DofuIt tastes just like fried chicken, but since it's not made with meat, it's great for people who are on macrobiotic diets!Koya dofu, Dashi stock made of kombu & dried shiitake (or water), Soy sauce, Mirin, Cooking sake, Grated ginger, Grated garlic