6 recipes by Match
- Delicious Hand-Rolled SushiPut in your choice of sushi ingredients and wrap them up however you want. Great for a small Japanese party!5 rice cooker cups of sushi rice, Koya Dofu (Freeze-dried tofu), Dried kampyo (gourd), Dried shiitake mushrooms, Thin omelet, Fresh fish (for sashi...
- Ginger Milk TeaGinger added to milk tea gives it a magical taste, almost like sweet rice sake.Black tea bag, Milk, Sugar, Grated ginger
- Burdock Root Stir-fry for the New Year's FeastThe crunchiness of burdock root and and the aroma of sesame make this a delicious dish.Burdock root, Sesame seeds, Soy sauce, Sugar
- Homemade Tsubu-an Chunky Sweet Bean PasteI created homemade red bean paste for my daughter who loves it so much. When the red beans become soft, add sugar for a finished touch!Red beans, Sugar, Salt
- Sweet and Savory Green Pepper and Shirataki Noodle Stir-FryThe ingredients appear simple and mis-matched, but the combination is a surprising delight.Green peppers, Shirataki (konnyaku noodles), Soy sauce, Sugar, Sake
- Potato and Seaweed Miso SoupCombine potatoes and wakame for a different spin to your usual miso soup.Potatoes, Dried wakame seaweed, Miso with dashi stock, Water