6 recipes by Yini
- Tsukune Winter Melon SoupThis is a healthy and delicious Chinese soup.Winter melon, Ground chicken thigh, Kumquats (or eggs) (optional), Ginger, Salt, Katakuriko
- Pumpkin PotageThis is an easy to make potage soup.Kabocha squash, Onion, Butter, Soup stock cube, Water, Milk, Salt
- Butter-Free Honey and Nut CakeThis is a honey cake that doesn't use refined sugar or butter. It's moist, lightly sweet, and has the fragrance of nuts that makes it a splendid snack.Eggs, Cake flour, Honey, Shio-koji, Almond flour, Walnuts, almonds, Non-melting powdered sugar
- Kabocha CheesecakeOnce eating this, I realized that cream cheese and kabocha make a great combination.Cake flour (for the crust), Unsalted butter (for the crust), Granulated sugar (for the crust), Salt (for the crust), Kabocha squash(for the crust),...
- Western Chinese-Style Lamb Hot PotThis authentic Western Chinese dish is the best way to enjoy lamb.Lamb, Daikon radish, Onion, Cellophane noodles, Onions (for garnish), Leftover pickled plum seeds (optional)
- Italian Roll CakeYou can make that famous Italian roll cake at home, without waiting in a long line.Butter, Water, Cake flour (sifted), Sugar, Salt, Egg