72 recipes by ochikeron
- Easy sushi for the one you L-O-V-EThis sushi cake is super easy and surprisingly quick so you can make it whenever you need something a little special to spice up a dinner with your loved one.Warm cooked rice, Sushi rice mix from the store, Salmon roe, Thin, julienned Japanese omelette, Sakura Denbu (mashed and seasoned pink fish), Nori ...
- Stamina-Boosting Champuru with Kimchi and AtsuageIt's easy and delicious! Mixing the kimchi with eggs gives this dish a rich flavor. It really whets your appetite. It's packed with meat, so it will boost your stamina.Kimchi, Thinly sliced pork, Atsuage, Soy sauce, Eggs
- Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky RiceTart cranberries give this a sublime accent! They remove the strong smell of the beef and make it even more flavorful.White rice, Mochi Rice, Beef thigh (for stew or steak), Bamboo shoots cooked in water, Frozen mixed vegetables, Fresh shiitake mushrooms, Dried cra...
- 5 Minute Meals! Soft & Juicy Simmered PorkRecipe ID: 286146 uses thinly sliced pork and has you lump it all together. This time I decided to make a variation of that recipe (which I sort of messed up the first time around). I use thinly po...Thinly sliced pork belly, A, Japanese leek
- Easy, Colorful Bean Sprout Curry in 15 MinutesCheap and easy! Your everyday vegetables will become extravagant with this curry.Thinly sliced pork loin, Onion, Carrot, Bean sprouts, Green pepper, Water, Curry roux block
- Flounder SoupUse the head and backbone of the fish too. This excellent soup brings out the umami of the ingredients.Flounder cutoffs, Dashi stock, Sake, Soy sauce, Wakame seaweed (dried), Salt, Mitsuba
- Strawberry and Banana Yogurt Pomme PommeI made a yogurt pomme pomme with condensed milk flavored strawberry yogurt and bananas.Banana, Condensed milk flavored strawberry yogurt (or plain sweetened yogurt), Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Vegetable oil, Flour
- Spicy California RollI recreated this spicy mayo flavored sushi roll that I enjoyed back in the States. I used chili pepper powder for the spicy kick, and paprika powder for the bright color. You could enjoy a game of ...Uncooked white rice, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Avocado, Lemon juice