5 recipes by ♡ひな祭り♡
- Easy Microwave-Made Kabocha Squash SaladYou can easily make this posh kabocha squash salad, which is similar to the ones sold in department store food halls. The cream cheese adds a nice touch to it.Kabocha squash, Cream cheese, Mayonnaise, Salt, Pepper, Raisins (optional)
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made in the MicrowaveIn just 2 minutes, you can make microwaved cookies. You make the dough in a plastic bag, so even your kids can help you out.Cake flour, Sugar, Cocoa powder (unsweetened), Vegetable oil, Chocolate chips
- Caramel Sauce Easily Made in the MicrowaveYou can easily make a small amount of caramel sauce in the microwave.Sugar, Water
- Sake-Steamed Manila Clams (Easy in the Microwave)They taste great with just salt and sake. Only 2 minutes in the microwave.Manila clams, Sake, Salt
- Natto & Thick Wakame Rice BowlJust mix the natto and thick wakame and top it over rice!! It's delicious, so definitely give it a chance.Natto, Thick wakame (flavored is OK), Natto sauce (sauce included with the natto), Japanese mustard (included in the natto package) (optional), Yuz...