6 recipes by saku_nana
- 15 Minutes in the Morning! Fluffy BreadJust wake up in the morning and pop the dough in the oven! Preparation also only takes 5 minutes. Enjoy freshly baked bread every morning.Basic Microwaved Bread
- Superb Sweet Boule Made with a Rich DoughThis is a boule with a very rich dough and cookie crust topping. Make the dough in a bread maker, and just mix up the cookie dough.Bread (strong) flour, Margarine, Sugar, Egg + Milk, Salt, Dried yeast
- Homemade White Bread RollsIf you've made your own liquid yeast, bake these fluffy white rolls without a bread starter.Strong (bread) flour, Homemade liquid yeast (if the yeast is very active, then a blend of 1/2 yeast and 1/2 water is also fine), Sugar, Butter (or ...
- Shockingly Soft Fluffy DoughDecrease the amount of water to the bare minimum, and make it in the bread maker setting. You'll get some bread dough with a really interesting texture. It's worth a try!Strong bread flour, Sugar, Salt, Milk and eggs, Instant dry yeast, Margarine
- Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread MakerKnead in the bread maker for just 5 minutes, then you just need to shape the dough into a ball and let it rise. It is much easier than you think, so try to bake and authentic pain de campagne (Fre...Bread (strong) flour, Cake flour, Instant dry yeast, Sugar, Salt, Walnuts (crushed), Dried cranberries
- Basic Microwave-Assisted Bread (White Bread Rolls Inspired by the Novel 'Heidi')You can make a light, fluffy white bread without kneading! This is an easy recipe that adapts well to adding ingredients of your choice!Butter (or margarine), Milk, Dried yeast, Sugar, Salt, Bread (strong) flour