7 recipes by まぁーあ
- Relaxing Yuzu TeaThis has a milder taste than lemon tea. I recommend it for cold days or when you're having trouble sleeping.Black tea, Boiled water, Yuzu jam
- Zucchini Pork Teriyaki RollupsSeasonal zucchini transformed to a satisfying main dish! Goes well with drinks. too! Serve it with grated radish and ponzu sauce for a lighter taste.Zucchini, Pork belly sliced thinly, Sugar, Soy sauce, Sake, Mirin
- Simple Bean Sprouts and Fish Sausage in Sweet and Sour SauceA quick recipe--just soak the ingredients and they're finished in no time! I recommend serving it on top of rice.Bean sprouts, Fish sausage, Salt, Ketchup, Sugar, Vinegar, Soy sauce
- Hanpen Fish Cake and Cheese Wrapped with Shiso Leaves and BaconThe saltiness of the bacon and cheese is enough so you don't need other seasonings! It is tasty even after it has cooled down. Good for snacking.Hanpen, Sliced cheese, Shiso leaves, Bacon, Black pepper (optional)
- Tasty Burdock Root and Carrot KinpiraI braise the burdock root with dashi stock so that the burdock absorbs the good taste and is very delicious. It takes a little more time than making a usual kimpira dish, but you will definitely lo...Burdock root, Carrot, Takanotsume, Water, Dashi stock powder, Soy sauce, Mirin
- Stir-Fried Mushrooms and Fish Sausage with Butter Ponzu SauceMake a filling dish with lots of shimeji, maitake, and king oyster mushrooms! It's umami-rich with butter and ponzu sauce. It's a perfect side-dish for rice. Easy and done in a flash.Shimeji mushrooms, Maitake mushrooms, King oyster mushrooms, Fish sausage, Butter (or margarine), Ponzu, Katakuriko dissolved in water (starch : wa...
- Easy Gratin-style Onion and CabbageThe ketchup and mayonnaise will make you hungry.This is a favorite amongst kids and adults, and great served with bread or rice! The quantity is easy to measure.Onion, Cabbage, Bacon or ham, Mayonnaise, Water, Ketchup, Mayonnaise