6 recipes by ぎまーる
- Umami-filled Steamed Hot PotI adapted this recipe from a steamed pork and bean sprouts dish I had at a restaurant This dish is speedy to make, warm and very nutritious. Finish with rice porridge or udon noodles for a deliciou...Thinly sliced pork, Vegetables of your choice, Bean sprouts, Chinese cabbage (or cabbage), Shimeji mushrooms, Enoki mushrooms, Chinese chives
- My Family's Go-to Recipe for OkonomiyakiThis is an okonomiyaki recipe that I meant to keep a secret, but look here, I've gone and published it.Cabbage (chopped), Pork belly slices (cut into bite sizes), Cake flour, Nagaimo, also called mountain yam (grated into pulp), Dashi stock (or water...
- Simmered Komatsuna Greens and Satsuma-AgeThis is a simmered dish with the rich flavour of satsuma-age (deep fried fish cakes). Aside from komatsuna, it's also delicious with mizuna leaves or bok choy.Komatsuna, Satsuma-age, Dashi stock, Sake, Usukuchi soy sauce, Mirin
- Easy Marinated Octopus and OnionThis recipe is very versatile, so try it with different ingredients. It's so easy! All you need to do is cut, mix, and chill!Sashimi-grade boiled octopus, Onion, Garlic (sliced), Parsley (finely chopped), Vinegar (apple or rice vinegar), Sugar, Salt
- Sukiyaki (with Kansai-style Warishita Sauce)Kansai-style sukiyaki doesn't use warishita sauce. This recipe doesn't use dashi broth, so perhaps this is Kansai-style? This simplifies the steps to make sukiyaki.Thinly sliced beef for sukiyaki, Chinese cabbage, Onion, Chrysanthemum greens, Shiitake mushrooms, Enoki mushrooms, Japanese leek
- Shrimp Ball Clear SoupIt's a clear soup with pastel pink shrimp balls. It's so soft and tasty.shrimp (de-shelled), Egg white, Ginger juice, Sake, Salt (natural), Dashi stock, Sake