8 recipes by はたやベジメイド
- Vegetarian Dan Dan Noodles with Soy MeatEven vegans can treat themselves to delicious authentic dan dan noodles with soy meat. Just make sure to leave out the Shaoxing wine if serving to kids.Soy meat, Olive oil (for stir frying), Garlic (finely chopped), Salt, Shaoxing wine (or cooking sake), Soy sauce, Japanese leek (finely chopped)
- Taiwanese Sweet Potato Fried MochiThese are simple yet delicious Taiwanese sweet potato treats. Great as a snack for kids who have egg or dairy allergies. These are also vegan.Sweet potato (peeled and boiled, but you can also microwave them), Light brown sugar (add more as desired), Katakuriko (or cornstarch), Shiratamako...
- Vegan/Vegetarian Pie CrustThis pie crust is simply made with olive oil (or vegetable oil), bread flour and water. Specially made for vegans and people who are lactose-intolerant.Bread (strong) flour, Olive oil (or vegetable oil), Water (or additive-free soy milk)
- A Custard Cream Suitable for VegetariansI recommend this cream to vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike It's a custard-style soy milk cream for vegans or those with dairy allergies.Soy milk, Light brown sugar (or maple syrup), Plain flour, Cinnamon (optional)
- Vegan Tart CrustNo need for butter or eggs! You just need olive oil and strong bread flour for a cholesterol-free and healthy tart crust.Strong (bread) flour (if you don't have it all-purpose flour will do. Cake flour is ok as well, though it may result in a crumbly tart base), Olive...
- Vegan Carrot CakeNo need for eggs or butter! It's great for children who don't like their carrots. ☆ This vegan cake is fluffy, moist, and healthy. ☆Bread (strong) flour, Baking soda (or baking powder), Soft light brown sugar, Olive oil, Carrots (grated), Soy milk (unsweetened)
- Vegetarian Soy-Milk-Based CheeseMake some veggie-cheese with soy milk. It's vegetarian.Shiratamako, Soy milk, Vinegar, Olive oil, Salt and pepper, Miso (to give it a fermented flavor), Or sake lees (to give it a fermented flavor)
- Vegan Brown Rice DoughnutsChewy brown rice doughnuts without eggs or dairy products. A recipe for vegans, or those with egg or dairy allergies. Coat with kinako if you like.Cake flour (or if you prefer a chewier texture, use bread flour), Light brown sugar, Baking soda, Brown rice (cooked), Soy milk (or water)