6 recipes by マナmama♪
- Clam and Edamame Mixed RiceThis is seasoned rice cooked with fluffy clams, edamame, and sesame oil.White rice, Manila clams, Sake (for seasoning the clams), Sugar (for seasoning the clams), Soy sauce (for seasoning the clams), Frozen edamame (in ...
- Slightly Rich French ToastThis French toast is both sweet and salty as it's grilled with cheese. Goes great with mustard!Bread (From a 6, 8, or 10 slice load), Easy melting cheese, Ham, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard (grainy mustard), Egg
- Rice with Sweet Potato and ChickenThis rice has chunky sweet potato and chicken pieces and is accented with a hint of ginger and butter.White rice, Sweet potato, Chicken thighs, Sake (for marinating chicken), Soy sauce (for marinating chicken), Sugar (for marinating chicken), Kombu
- Sweet Potato and Shimeji Mushroom Mixed RiceThis simple takikomi gohan (mixed rice) has only sweet potatoes and shimeji mushrooms. It's seasoned well, so it's delicious even when cold.White rice, Sweet potato, Shimeji mushrooms, Mayonnaise, Soy sauce (to pre-season), Sugar (to pre-season), Sake
- Sweet Potato Pilaf in a Rice CookerThis is a mixed rice with lots of sweet potatoes. It's still delicious cold.White raw rice, Sweet potato, Onion, Wiener sausages, Sake, Salt, Pepper
- Sweet Potato MochiThese are sticky and chewy. It's soft and creamy with melted cheese inside. You can cook it and eat just as it is.Sweet potato, Water (to cook the sweet potato), Sliced cheese (Melting Slice Cheese), Katakuriko, Milk (soy milk), Black sesame seeds