5 recipes by おぶうさま
- Udon Noodle SaladCanned tuna and udon noodles are transformed into a delicious salad with a special sauce.Udon noodles (frozen), Canned tuna, Lettuce, Mayonnaise, Mentsuyu, Ground sesame seeds, Bonito flakes (large flakes)
- Kimpira-Style Celery and KonnyakuWith plenty of fiber, this side dish goes great with rice.Celery, Konnyaku, Sesame oil, Japanese dashi stock, Soy sauce, Sugar, Mirin
- Beware of Overeating! Chicken Stir Fry with Green Onions, Mayonnaise, and Ponzu SauceAn easy and delicious stir fry with mayonnaise and ponzu sauce. It really whets your appetite.Chicken (thigh or breast meat), Salt and pepper, Sake, Soy sauce, Katakuriko, Mayonnaise (for stir frying) - see directions regarding using reduced...
- Cabbage and Imitation Crab Lemon-Mayonnaise SaladThe lemon really makes this salad refreshing. It goes great with many dishes, so it is a convenient dish . Try it chilled.Cabbage, Imitation Crab (flaked), Mayonnaise, Bottled lemon juice, White sesame (to taste)
- Miso Soup with Tempura CrumbsPerhaps this is standard knowledge, but adding tempura crumbs to miso soup is delicious.Miso soup, Tempura crumbs, Green onion