5 recipes by あみこぺ
- Sautéed Cod and Tofu with Chinese-Style Ankake SauceI made this dish with my grandfather at his house. This Chinese style ankake has a gentle flavour. Use any vegetables you like for the ankake.Cod (or any white fish), Tofu (firm), Katakuriko, Water, Soy sauce, mirin, Oyster sauce
- When Spring Arrives Sakura Tea CookiesI made some crunchy cookies with Lupica's sakura tea. I hope you enjoy the subtle taste of spring fragrance of the salted sakura leaves.Unsalted butter, Sugar, Egg, Cake flour, Cornstarch (or katakuriko), Almond flour, Sakura tea leaves (or green or black tea leaves, or your choice...
- Easy Chicken Thighs Simmered in Meat SauceYou can prepare everything else while the chicken is simmering so it's good for dinner parties.Chicken thigh meat, Store-bought meat sauce, Bay leaves (optional), Vegetables (shimeji mushrooms, eggplant, etc.)
- This is the Best Florentine (Florentina)This is a sweet that has caramel and nuts on top of a cookie. You will get hooked on this after making it just once.Unsalted butter, Sugar, Whole egg, Cake flour, Sugar
- A Springtime Dish: Cabbage and Tuna Stuffed Abura-age Fried TofuThis is an easy recipe with lots of cabbage. You can vary the filling by adding natto, onion, bonito flakes, cheese, and more.Cabbage, Canned tuna, Aburaage, Mayonnaise, Pepper, Salt