6 recipes by ✡✡向日葵✡✡
- Freezable Egg SandwichThis is a quick and easy sandwich. You can freeze it, so it's really convenient.White bread (from an 8-slice loaf), Eggs, Milk, Salt and pepper, Butter, Margarine, Mayonnaise
- My Family's Isobe Age (Nori Seaweed Flavored Deep Fried Fritters)Simple and quick to make, this is our family recipe for isobe age, nori seaweed flavored fritters! It's pan fried rather than being deep fried, so it's a bit healthier than usual. It can be frozen,...Chikuwa, Tempura flour, Aonori, Water, Oil
- For Breakfast: Curry, Mayonnaise and Corn on ToastAn easy toast dish. The curry powder is a bit spicy and delicious.Sliced bread, Curry powder, Mayonnaise, Corn kernels, Sliced cheese, Parsley
- Easy, Sweet, and Delicious French ToastThis is a sweet and classic French toast. It is ready in no time! Ideal for breakfast, too, as it is so quick to make!Sliced bread, Egg, Milk, Sugar, Vanilla essence, Margarine or butter, Honey, etc.
- For Breakfast! Ponzu Sauce, Mayonnaise, and Cheese On ToastYou can make this toast in no time even on busy mornings! It's a bit Japanese-flavored, and really delicious!Sliced bread, Ponzu, Mayonnaise, Green onion, Coarsely ground black pepper, Sliced cheese
- My Family's Special Juicy Chicken KaraageOur house special juicy chicken karaage! It's quick, easy, and good for bento! Kids love it.Chicken thigh meat, Soy sauce, Sake, Grated ginger, Grated garlic, Salt and Pepper, Eggs