6 recipes by Ｔｉｋｏ＊
- Poppy Seed & Cream Cheese CakeThe grainy texture of the poppy seeds and the smoothness of the cream cheese go very well together in this extremely delicious pound cake.Unsalted butter, Cake flour, Baking powder (aluminium-free), Vanilla oil (vanilla powder), Blue poppy seeds, Raw cane sugar (granulated sugar), Salt
- Marron Glacé and Hazelnut FinanciersThe hazelnut-packed batter has the fragrance of maple syrup. They are packed with marron glacés (chestnuts in syrup), which makes them fall-flavored financiers. These are special baked sweets.Egg whites, Hazelnut powder, Cake flour, Raw cane sugar, Maple syrup, Unsalted cultured butter, Salt
- Refreshing Lychee & Jasmine JelloThe fragrance of the lychee and jasmine will allow you a refined moment of comfort.Jasmine tea, Granulated sugar, Pearl Agar 8, Granulated sugar, Jasmine tea
- Russian Treats Coconut BarsThis Russian treat is made with a crispy butter cookie crust and a fragrant nutty meringue batter. This easy recipe is one of my favorites.Cake flour, Cane sugar (or granulated sugar), Unsalted fermented butter (or regular butter), Salt (omit if using salted butter), Vanilla powder (or...
- Sweet Indian LadduLaddu is a confection that's very popular in India. They're made using besan, a flour made from chickpeas.Besan (chickpea flour, or gram flour), Unsalted butter (or ghee), Raw cane sugar, Rock salt, Almonds, Cardamon powder
- Rich and Thick Juicy First Class Almond Powder TofuThis is juicy almond powder tofu that melts in your mouth. This is a simple treat that can be made for guests.Milk, Heavy cream (over 45% milk fat), Chinese apricot kernel flour, 店稲似, Gelatin block, Water (for the syrup)