6 recipes by Little Darling
- A Brazilian Dish Pastel - Easily Made at HomeThe Brazilians love pastel, enjoyed at home or sold at concession stands as a snack or an appetizer. I modified the recipe, so that it's easy to recreate at home.Ground beef, Garlic (finely chopped), Olive oil, Salt and pepper, Onions (finely chopped), Carrot (finely chopped), Green olives (finely chopped)
- Homemade Fruit Roll-upsMy kids in America love this fruit snack. Now you can make at home. You can use all kinds of fruit for different flavors.Strawberries or Raspberries, Sugar, Lemon juice
- Arugula Pesto GenoveseI used arugula and almonds to make pesto genovese, which everyone loves. The best match for pasta and salad!Arugula, Garlic, Sliced almonds, Parmesan cheese (powdered), Salt, Coarsely ground black pepper, Extra virgin olive oil
- Gluten-Free Texas CornbreadWithout any wheat flour, this cornbread turns out moist with cornmeal and creamed corn. With a slight sweetness, this is also great for snacks.Corn meal, Baking powder, Cheddar cheese (melting cheese), Eggs, Sour cream, Canned creamed corn, Vegetable oil
- Strawberry Guimauve MarshmallowsThese are cute, sweet, yet sour, faintly pink marshmallows made without egg whites. How about giving them away as a present on Valentine's Day or as a birthday gift?Water, Strawberries (crushed), Gelatin, Granulated sugar (or sugar of your choice), Corn syrup, Powdered sugar, Cornstarch
- Shio Koji Lemon Hot PotEven though we live in the U.S., wintertime mean hot pots in our house! Delicious! I prepared this lemon hot pot in the winter of 2012 when I was in Hiroshima.Shio-koji, Sake, Usukuchi soy sauce, Kombu based dashi stock (I used a ready-made scallop stock), Napa cabbage, Leafy greens such as mizuna, chrysa...