5 recipes by pabuちゃん
- Sashimi Transformed! Easy Non-fried Tuna FriesYou only need mayonnaise for dredging and deep-frying. Shake these tuna slices up in a plastic bag, and fry them in a pan.Tuna (sashimi grade), Pepper, Mayonnaise (for dredging), Panko (for dredging), Mayonnaise (for pan-frying), Worchestershire-style sauce (for the sa...
- Tofu and Cabbage SaladThis dish is very healthy! An easy salad made with tofu dressing and roughly chopped cabbage. It's also a filling and satisfying dish for dieters.Silken tofu, Mentsuyu (3x concentrate), Black sesame seeds, Chopped cabbage
- Easy Margarine SconesCutting the butter is a real pain. This recipe allows you to make delicious scones without that step. The outside is crispy and the inside is soft.Cake flour, Bread (strong) flour, Baking powder, Sugar, Salt, Margarine (salted), Milk
- Easy Tomato Jam Made with Canned TomatoesThis jam is very delicious You can make this whenever as long as you have canned tomatoes in stock. It can be used on bread of course, as well as in various recipes as a 'secret' ingredient!Canned cut tomatoes, Sugar, Lemon juice (bottled)
- Skipjack Tuna with Teriyaki SauceA simple dish using seared skipjack tuna (katsuo-no-tataki). How about serving it with a spicy teriyaki sauce?Seared skipjack tuna (Katsuo-no-tataki), Black pepper, Mayonnaise, Flour, Vegetable oil, Sugar (for the sauce), Worchestershire sauce (for the sauce)