5 recipes by ぐつぐつです
- Korean-Style Steamed Egg Custard (Geranchim)This is a quick, easy and filling dish.Eggs, Bonito dashi stock, Chopped garlic, Chopped Japanese leek, Green beans or chopped leftover vegetables, Salt
- Korean Cuisine - Kimchi Jjigae with TarakoThis hot pot is full of umami from kimchi and tarako (salt-cured cod/pollack roe)!!Chinese cabbage kimchi (including the marinade sauce), Silken tofu, Tarako, Chinese chives, Japanese leek, Garlic, Bonito dashi soup stock
- Korean Braised AtsuageI tried my hand at a simple way of preparing a quintessentially Korean dish, "dubu jorim," or braised tofu in sauce using atsuage deep fried tofu.Atsuage, Garlic, Chopped Japanese leek, Mirin, Soy sauce, Sugar, Sesame oil
- Chrysanthemum Greens & Chicken with Sesame SauceThis is a sesame sauce-flavored dish filled with chicken breast and fragrant chrysanthemum greens.Chrysanthemum greens, Chicken breast, Ground sesame seeds, Soy sauce, Sugar, Salt, Sesame oil
- Kimchi Soup with Tofu and Asari or Manila ClamsThis is a spicy and umami-rich soup redolent with the rich flavors of kombu seaweed and asari or Manila clam stock.Chinese or napa cabbage kimchi, Kimchi liquid, Asari or Manila clams in their shells, de-sanded and washed, Silken tofu, Kombu based dashi stock, G...