7 recipes by ホトちゃんママ
- Sweet & Salty Simmered EggplantHaving only eggplant for a side dish is completely satisfying. These eggplants are slightly sweet and pan-fried for lots of flavor!!Eggplant, Red chili pepper (sliced into rounds), Sugar, Mirin, Soy sauce, Sesame oil
- Easy Fried Sweet Potato with Salted ButterYou can make this in 10 minutes!! It's so yummy, you won't be able to stop. You'll love the crispy texture and the buttery flavor.Sweet potato, Vegetable oil, Salt, Honey, Butter, Black sesame seeds
- Chilled Tomato Pasta with Shrimp & ScallopsLightly steamed shrimp and scallops with a thoroughly chilled simple tomato sauce Even on days when you have no appetite, the refreshing aroma of the basil will have you craving this dish.Pasta (Cappelini), Tomatoes, Scallops (sashimi grade), Shrimp, Olive oil, Grated garlic, Basil
- Chicken Tender & Pea Shoots Spicy Japanese PastaNo need for garlic! The chicken tenders are cut differently than usual and steam-cooked in white wine. A pasta dish with a bit of spiciness to tempt your taste buds.Spa\, Chicken breast tenders, Pea shoots, Kombu tea, White wine, Red chili pepper (sliced into rounds), Dashi granules
- Our Family's Favorite Chicken Tempura with Shio-KojiChicken tempura, a regional specialty of my native Kyushu, is the most popular dish in our family. Shio-koji makes the breast meat even juicier.Chicken breast meat, Sake, Mirin, Shio-koji, Usukuchi soy sauce, Grated garlic
- Non-Fried Marinated Nanban - Raw Salmon and Sweet Onions Using Shio-KojiCuring the salmon in shio-koji makes it tender and boosts the umami factor. Marinating Nanban-style overnight with the season's fresh sweet onions makes it even tastier.Raw salmon, Shio-koji (salt fermented rice malt), Carrot, Sweet onion (or regular onions), Red or yellow bell pepper, Green onions or scallions, Ka...
- For Bentos ♪ Stir Fried Bell Pepper and Chikuwa with Bonito FlakesLow cost and easy to make in 5 minutes. A colourful side dish perfect for breakfast!Chikuwa, Red bell pepper, Mentsuyu (3x concentrate), Bonito flakes