6 recipes by chaccoco
- For Valentine's Day: Roasted Green Tea & Pistachio TrufflesThe fragrance of the roasted green tea truffles and the pistachio praline cream are absolutely perfect together. A great Valentine's gift for your true love.Milk chocolate, ♧ Granulated sugar, ♧ Heavy cream (animal-based), ♧ Pistachio powder, ❤ White chocolate, ❤ Heavy cream (animal-based), ❤ Powdered H...
- My Go-To Dish Sweet & Sour Chicken for Chicken LoversOur family is firmly in the chicken camp, so this is a chicken version of sweet and sour pork. Of course, you can also make this using pork.Chicken thigh meat, Sake, Ginger (grated), Garlic (grated), Soy sauce, Salt and pepper
- Black Sesame and Banana Soy Milk SmoothieThis is a rich and delicious drink that is sweet and cold.Banana, Soy milk (or milk), Black sesame seed paste
- Chestnut Kinton - Just Like The One From a Famous Confectionery ShopChestnut kinton is expensive and you can't eat as much as you like. Make it at home so that you can indulge to your heart's content. This is a first-rate taste that's comparable to the kinton sold...Chestnuts (boiled and skinned), Caster sugar, Salt
- With Bread Crusts ✿ Caramel Almond RusksI used leftover bread crusts from sandwiches and made them into rusks ✿ They are crunchy and crispy. Once you have one, you won't be able to stop ♫Bread crusts from an 8 slice loaf, Butter, Granulated sugar, Heavy cream, Caramel cream, Salt, Sliced almonds
- Creamy Sweet Potato BitesI added cream cheese to my usual sweet potato bites and it was smooth and creamy.Sweet potato, Sugar, Unsalted butter, Cream cheese, Egg yolk