6 recipes by みね猫
- Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake SauceThis is the rice version of Ankake Yakisoba (Recipe ID: 1769884).Pork or Beef (I used beef today), Spring cabbage, Bean sprouts, Carrot, Snow peas, Shimeji mushrooms, Plain cooked rice
- Easy Italian Omu-RiceThis is one of my staple party dishes, and it's also great to make for your special someone. You don't have to wrap the rice in omelets, so even beginners can make this! Topped with tomato sauce fo...Onion, Wiener sausages, Cooked white rice, Egg, Milk, Easily melting cheese, Tomato sauce
- Wasabi Mayo Chicken Breast ★ With a Mountain of Fresh VeggiesI made a simple side dish to go with rice by simply using a premade salad mix that's chock full of veggies.Your favorite bagged salad (I used coleslaw), Chicken breast, Olive oil (for marinating), Salt and pepper, Katakuriko, Olive oil (for stir frying),...
- Chicken Breast with Wasabi MayonnaiseThis is an easy recipe in which all ingredient amounts are 1 tablespoon.Chicken breast meat, Cooking sake, Salt, Pepper, Katakuriko, Olive oil (Vegetable oil is also okay), Mayonnaise
- Easy Ground Meat and Burdock Root Rice BowlThis just has burdock root and ground meat, and 2 tablespoons of seasoning. It's an easy no-fail recipe even for complete beginners.Ground meat (I used pork this time), Burdock root, Grated ginger, Garlic (in tube), Cooking sake, Water, Soy sauce
- Easy Spring Cabbage Fried Noodles with Thick SauceCombine the seasonings and it's done.Pork, Spring cabbage, Bean sprouts, Chinese garlic chives, Yakisoba noodles, Sesame oil, Garlic (from a tube)