39 recipes by moj
- Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato SaladI really enjoyed a zucchini and tomato salad that I ate in the food section of a department store once so I tried to make some by hand! The fried-onion marinade goes well with the simple flavour of...Zucchini, Tomatoes (large), Potato, Onions (finely chopped), Olive oil and vinegar, Sugar, Salt and pepper
- Eggplant & Tomato Salad in a Garlic-Flavored MarinadeI had some delicious garlic-flavored marinated baby eggplant from the deli section of a department store, so I recreated it using regular eggplant and tomatoes! The garlic is so fragrant.Eggplants, Tomato, Garlic (minced), Olive oil, vinegar, Salt, Pepper
- Chinese-Style Enoki Mushrooms and EggsIf you add oyster sauce and sesame oil to eggs and enoki mushrooms, they transform into a delicious Chinese style dish! It goes really well with rice.Enoki mushrooms, Eggs, Oyster sauce ・ Mirin, Sesame oil, Pepper
- 5 Minute Hamburger Rice Bowl!Onion and ground meat is stir-fried with a ketchup sauce containing the secret ingredient, butter. My kids gobbled it right up exclaiming that it tastes just like a hamburger!Ground beef or pork, Onion, Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, Soy sauce, Butter, Pepper
- Stir-Fried Garlic Chives & Konnyaku for DietersThe point is to dry roast the ingredients. The astringent taste gets removed and is replaced with outstanding flavor! Enjoy the beauty benefits of the highly nourishing garlic chives while being on...Konnyaku, Garlic chives, Soy sauce (for the konnyaku), Cayenne pepper powder (for the konnyaku), Dashi stock granules (for the chives), Salt (for t...
- Spicy Konnyaku & Enoki MushroomsThe fiber filled enoki mushrooms will cleans your stomach!! This recipe is not cooked in oil and contains no sweeteners. Just cook to remove the bitterness, add the seasonings, and it's done.Konnyaku, Enoki mushrooms, Soy sauce, Bonito flakes, ichimi spice, sesame oil
- Reduced Calorie Shirataki Noodle and Pork KinpiraBoil everything together to remove the odor from the shirataki noodles and the excess fat from the pork to reduce its calorie count! The umami of the pork remains though. The mentsuyu and sesame oi...Shirataki noodles (or konnyaku noodles), Carrot, Ground pork, Mentsuyu (3x concentrate), mirin, Sesame seeds, ichimi spice, Sesame oil (to finish)
- Chinese-style Pan-Fried Cheap Tuna With Green PeppersTuna that is on sale is absolutely more delicious when cooked than eaten as sushi Add some crunchy green peppers, oyster sauce, and sesame oil, and this dish tastes even better than meat.Fresh tuna (sashimi quality), Green peppers, Sake, soy sauce (to marinate the tuna), Katakuriko (to coat the tuna), Oyster sauce, soy sauce, Mirin,...