5 recipes by はるんぼうや
- Super Easy! Rich Tomato Cream StewThis is a rich stew that can be made using just a frying pan! It has a rich taste as if it has cheese and heavy cream in it. Great for Christmas and to serve to guests.Chicken thigh meat, Onion (medium), Carrot (large), Potatoes (medium), Canned diced tomato, Chicken consommé stock cubes, Olive oil
- Easy Draining, Rich Pork Belly Wrapped TofuWith its rich with sweet and spicy flavors, this dish goes very well with rice. Even with inexpensive ingredients, it's very filling and satisfying.Tofu (silken or firm), Thinly sliced pork belly, Katakuriko, Sesame oil, Soy sauce, Mirin
- Super Cheap! A Simple and Delicious Tofu OkonomiyakiAn easy, delicious, and cheap dish without meat. This is my family's favorite dish. It's filling and seasoned well that you may not need sauce!Cabbage, Tofu, Egg, Water, Flour, Salt and pepper, Dashi stock granules
- Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Yuzu PepperYuzu pepper and stir fried udon noodles (yaki udon) go so well together. Use whatever leftover meat and vegetables you have on hand to make this easy lunch.Chicken or pork (I used pork belly this time), Vegetables, Soy sauce, Dashi stock granules, Yuzu pepper paste, Salt and pepper, Green onions (finel...
- Nagoya-style Sweet and Spicy "Chicken Bars"Chicken bars are normally made with the mid-wing section of chicken wings with inexpensive breast meat. They are good chilled too, so they're great in bento! I recommend them for parties too!Chicken breast meat, Salt and pepper, Katakuriko, White flour, Grated garlic (if available), Soy sauce