6 recipes by ゴメ子
- Crunchy Wood Ear Mushroom TsukudaniThe crunchiness of wood ear mushrooms is great. You could even fill up empty spots in your bento box with these. These are also great for those with macrobiotic diets. User "saki1010" says that th...Wood ear mushrooms, Black sesame seeds, Oil, Dashi stock, Soy sauce, Mirin, Chinese wolfberry fruit
- Cream Rolls with Choux Pastry Made In a Bread MakerI made some cream rolls with a choux pastry as good as you'll find in any bakery. If you make them according to these instructions, there's no way that you can fail. They make fantastic presents as...Custard Cream (Recipe ID: 342498), Bread (strong) flour, Sugar, Salt, Margarine, Skim milk powder + water
- Potato Bread in a Bread MakerAdd mashed potatoes into the dough for a fluffy and oil-free loaf.Potatoes, Bread (strong) flour, Dry yeast, Sugar, Salt, Milk, ⚪︎ Butter for the cuts (unsalted), Joshinko (or bread flour)
- Corn Bread Using a Bread Maker (2 Varieties)I was able to make two types of side dish breads that are filled with corn and mayonnaise. The contents of the bread are the same, but I shaped them differently and gave them different textures. Th...Bread (strong) flour, Joshinko, Instant dry yeast, Honey, Salt, Milk ( Refer to steps 9 and 10)
- Mini Baguettes with Parsley and Lemon Using a Bread MakerI baked baguettes mixed with the refreshing flavor of fresh parsley and lemon peels.Semi-strong flour (lys d'or brand or a mix of 190 g of bread flour and 60 g of cake flour), Sugar, Salt, Olive oil, Water, Dry yeast, Parsley (fine...
- Salty Caramel Milk SauceThe saltiness makes it quite clean tasting, yet it's still a very milky caramel cream. No heavy cream is used!Granulated sugar, Water, Coffee creamer powder, Milk, Butter (melted), Salt (a nice tasting one)