5 recipes by かごちゃー
- Simple Osechi Dish (Not Actually Pounded) Pounded Burdock Root!Pounded burdock root is a staple New Year's feast dish however, this recipe doesn't require pounding. The ratio for the seasoning ingredients is 2:2:1 so it's easy to remember!Burdock root, White sesame seeds, Vinegar, Soy sauce, Sugar
- Easy Ice Cream with YogurtNothing but yogurt and jam. Makes a cold and refreshing ice cream. This is a perfect diet snack on hot days.Yogurt, Jam (whatever you prefer_
- Hair-sprouted Chikuwa for Bentos [Charaben]Try these fun chikuwa with a bouncy head of hair!! They're super cute. They're really simple to make and great for filling up space in your bento box.Chikuwa, Broccoli, Black sesame seeds, ham, mayonnaise, etc.
- Shio-Kombu and Cheese with Chikuwa Drinking AppetizerHere's an easy drinking appetizer using chikuwa. The combination of melted cheese with salty shio-kombu is divine. These are great sake or beer snacks, and also great served with rice or in bentos.Chikuwa, Cheese, Shio-kombu
- Simple and Easy Simmered Hijiki SeaweedEasy to cook with a seasoning ratio of 1:1:1. It's healthier with chikuwa than with aburaage. When you have extra, freeze it, and enjoy it as a bento dish.Hijiki seaweed (dried), Carrot, Chikuwa, Soy sauce, Sugar, Mirin, Water