14 recipes by gingamom
- Pajeon (Korean Style Piccata) with Scallion and Sakura ShrimpThis is colorful pajeon made with scallions. You can consume a lot of scallions this way. It's also a great dish when entertaining.Scallions or green onions, Flour, Red bell peppers (thinly and vertically sliced), Boiled sakura shrimp, Egg, Shio koji, White pepper (or black pep...
- Salccicia-Style Pork with Five Spice Powder and Soy Sauce KojiSoy sauce malt makes this juicy. Enjoy the ethnic aroma of five spice powder. This recipe is for a skinless Salccicia-like dish made with pork offcuts and ground pork.Offcuts of thinly sliced pork, Ground pork, Grated onion, Garlic (grated), Soy sauce koji, Whisky, Salt
- Fava Beans, Avocado and Tomatoes in Basil SauceThis is an easy and delicious dish where colorful tomatoes, fava beans and avocado are microwaved and then mixed with homemade basil sauce.Fava beans, Avocado, Cherry tomatoes, medium sweet tomatoes, or other tomatoes, Salt and pepper, Lemon juice, Basil pesto, Tabasco or mayonnaise (o...
- Fava Beans Tossed with Parmigiano ReggianoI microwaved the fava beans without taking them out from their pods, and tossed them with salt, pepper, Parmigiano Reggiano, and extra virgin olive oil. Delicious!Fava beans (in the pods), Krazy Salt, Parmigiano Reggiano, Pepper (white or black), Extra virgin olive oil, Herbs for garnish (like oregano leaves)
- Pork Pina Colada AdoboThis dish is called "adobo" (Filipino sweet and sour simmered pork and chicken) made with pineapple juice, coconut milk, and rum. The pork is so delicious.Pork (shoulder or belly), Onion, Garlic, Water, Salt, Coconut milk
- Beef Massaman Curry - Kaeng MatsamanThis massaman curry is very delicious. The combination of beef, potato and peanuts is so tasty. It's easy to make this using store-bought massaman curry paste.Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes), Potatoes, Onion, Garlic, Vegetable oil, Cinnamon sticks - 2, Bay leaves - 2
- Our Family's Fried Rice with MackerelOur family's favorite fried rice has flaked grilled salted mackerel, leek and ginger. I season it with fish sauce, red chili powder and flavored soy sauce. We like mackerel.Mackerel, Salt, Leek, Ginger (finely chopped), Komatsuna, Cooked rice (warm), Sesame oil
- Thai-style Salad with Vegetables and a Sunny-side UpSunny-side up eggs and plenty of vegetables combine in this Thai-style salad with an easy dressing. The Tabasco sauce and honey dressing are delicious.Garlic (grated), Fish sauce, Lemon juice, Honey, Tabasco sauce, Coriander - chop finely