10 recipes by てつ丸
- Cook for Just 5 Minutes Keema CurryUse Yakiniku sauce flavored with condensed fruits and vegetables and you won't need to cook, add onions or simmer it for a long time. You can easily make a savory keema curry!! It's perfect for day...Yakiniku sauce, Onion (minced), Ground pork, Curry powder, Plain flour, Miso, Tomato ketchup
- Standard Shime Saba (Pickled Mackerel)Shime saba (salt- and vinegar-cured mackerel) is quite a sophisticated dish. I catch a lot of mackerel every year, so I've been making this many times over several years, but I wasn't able to make ...Fresh mackerel (at least 40 cm long), Natural salt, Vinegar, Mirin, Sugar
- Fresh Pacific Saury Prepared with a Home Kitchen Knife (Sashimi and Cured with Vinegar)I thought through the steps for prepping Pacific saury (sanma) so that even people who are a bit scared of working with fish can do it easily. If you get tired of salted-grilled Pacific saury, I re...Pacific saury (sashimi grade), Salt, Vinegar
- Salmon Sashimi with Avocado DipA colourful dish with the pink salmon and green avocado dip. It's perfect to serve as an hors d'oeuvre for a house party.Salmon (sashimi grade), Avocado, Onion (finely chopped), Coriander seeds (powdered), Wasabi, Squeezed lemon juice, Salt and pepper
- The Best Ika no Shiokara (Salt Preserved Squid)I made gourmet ika no shiokara (salt-preserved squid) using just the body of the squid, omitting the legs and fins. I've also included instructions for cutting up a whole squid, for people who have...Surume squid, Salt
- How to Skin a Japanese SquidThis is how to skin a Japanese squid. It's the same method that I introduced in my recipe for Fermented First-Rate Japanese Squid (Recipe ID: 127834), but since it can be used in other recipes, I'm...
- Marinated Tuna (Maguro Zuke)This is just tuna sashimi flavored with soy sauce and drizzled with olive oil, but it tastes amazing! It goes well with Italian, French, and even curry dishes!Lean tuna (maguro, sashimi grade), Soy sauce, Mirin, Black pepper, Extra virgin olive oil, Broccoli sprouts
- Madai Ushiojiru (Red Sea Bream Fishbone Soup)I think that he most delicious part of the fish may be the bones!? The only drawback is that they tend to smell fishy. This way of making ushiojiru, a traditional fish soup, is what fishermen do; i...The bones and head from a red sea bream (madai), Water, Kombu for dashi stock or kombu dashi stock granules, Natural salt, Soy sauce (usukuchi soy ...