10 recipes by うにいくら
- Wine Simmered Chicken and Green GrapesA lot of people may wonder about serving meat with grapes. But in this dish, the grapes take on an entirely different character from when they're used in desserts A great accompaniment to wine!Chicken thighs, Salt and pepper, Plain flour, Maitake mushrooms, Shimeji mushrooms, Garlic, Bay leaf
- Beer-Battered Fried Fava Beans and Chicken TendersDeep-fry fava beans and chicken tenders in my special beer-tempura batter. They are crispy and so yummy, and they are as tasty as the real fish & chips! Serve with avocado wasabi mayonnaise.Fava beans, Chicken tenders, Onion, Store-bought tempura flour, Beer, Grainy mustard (try cassis mustard if you have!), Salt
- Berry Berry Roll CakeBoth the sponge and the cream filing are packed with fresh strawberries in this very berry strawberry roll cake. The sponge, which can be mixed up in just one bowl, is ultra-easy.Strawberries (weighed after hulling), Granulated sugar, Lemon juice, ♪Cake flour, ♪Cornstarch, Eggs (L size), White sugar
- Homemade Hamburger BunsI calculated the ingredient ratios to make buns that specifically work well as hamburger buns. Please try them in combination with the hamburger patties in another recipe.Bread (strong) flour, Semi-strong or all purpose flour (Lys d'Or brand), Whole wheat flour, Skim milk powder, White castor sugar or superfine sugar...
- Hamburger PattiesI re what kinds of spices professional burger makers use, then made my own mix to use in my own awesome hamburger patties!Ground beef (fresh), Beaten egg, Fresh panko, Store-bought beef soup stock granules, Mayonnaise, Paprika powder, Roasted dried garlic powder
- Cut-out Party SandwichesJust cut out some shapes using bento food cutters (or canape cutters) from the 100 yen shop (the equivalent of a dollar store in Japan) and make sandwiches with your favorite jam. You can make rea...Sandwich bread (thin slices), Strawberry jam, Blueberry jam, Custard Cream, Chocolate custard (or chocolate spread)
- Green Peas and Sweet Onion Potage SoupThis is a spring vegetable potage soup with green peas and sweet new harvest onion. If you think green peas smell odd, this soup is perfect for you. It doesn't have that peculiar smell at all, and ...Green peas (fresh if possible, or use frozen), New or sweet onion, Consommé soup stock, Milk, Butter (or margarine that can be used for cooking), H...
- Japanese Confectionary-style Honey CastellaThis is a smooth, fluffy and moist castella with honey. The demerara sugar on the bottom gives it a crispy texture to it and reminds me of traditional castella from Japanese confectioneries. It has...Eggs at room temperature, Egg yolk, Honey, White sugar, Soft light brown sugar, Milk, Bread (strong) flour