7 recipes by Mme＊Pierre
- American Style Ramen SaladThis salad always gets the crowd talking whenever I bring it along to parties. It's super easy to prepare, but totally delicious.Instant ramen noodles, Mesclun mix, lettuce, or your favorite salad greens, Tomato, Store-bought French dressing, Parsley (or other herbs of your c...
- Piping Hot Gratin Made with Leftover Roast ChickenDon't throw out that tasty leftover roast chicken! Simply use it to make gratin instead. You only need a few ingredients, so it doesn't take long to make.Leftover roast chicken, Macaroni, Canned white sauce, Milk, Grated Parmesan cheese
- No Need to Stir! Frozen YogurtIt's simple because it doesn't require any stirring. Even so, it's satisfyingly delicious! It's only mildly sweet, so please use it with any type of fruit. You can make it in the afternoon for your...Plain yogurt, Heavy cream, Sugar
- Fluffy Chiffon CakeThis is a very fluffy cake, using whole eggs. I will show you how to make this nostalgic and gentle custard-coloured chiffon cake step by step.Eggs, Sugar, Cake flour, Baking powder, Vegetable oil, Milk (or water), Vanilla oil (optional)
- Slightly Creamy CheesecakeCheesecakes are great served cold. All you need to do is mix in a bowl and bake! When you add blueberries, they melt in your mouth and make the cake delicious.Cream cheese, Heavy cream (non-dairy heavy cream is ok), Egg, Sugar, Cake flour, Lemon juice, Vanilla oil or vanilla extract (optional)
- Halloween Themed Kabocha Squash Mont Blanc CupcakesHow about making Mont Blanc cakes for Halloween this year? You don't even need an oven if you use store-bought cupcakes. These are delicious in a different way from kabocha squash pies and puddings!Kabocha squash, Heavy cream, Sugar, Cupcakes, Spongecake, Castella (store-bought is ok), Powdered sugar
- Singaporean (Curry Flavored) BifunStir fried curry flavored bifun is called Singapore bifun. It's an easy yet impressive dish that's perfect for a weekend lunch. It goes well with beer too.Bifun, Chicken breast meat, Japanese leek, Carrot, Celery, Cabbage, Dried shiitake mushrooms