34 recipes by なないく
- Cold Salad-Style Udon Noodles with Tomatoes and Shiso LeavesThis is a recipe for refreshing and delicious cold salad-style udon noodles. The fresh shiso leaves, the sour-sweet tomatoes, and the rich-flavor and crunchiness of the fried onions are addictive.Frozen udon noodles, Tomato, Shiso leaves, Fried onions, 2 x concentrate mentsuyu (use as is)
- Tonpeiyaki In 5 MinutesCombining half-cooked egg with tasty sauce makes this tonpeiyaki addictive and delicious.Thinly sliced pork shoulder, Tempura crumbs, Egg, Tonkatsu sauce, Ketchup, Mayonnaise
- Takana Fried RiceA delicious but easy dish that can be made in a jiffy.Chopped takana, Eggs, Cooked rice, Usukuchi soy sauce, Salt and pepper, Vegetable oil, Red pickled ginger
- Super Delicious Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese-Style PastaAdding flavored ground meat to pasta is very simple, but very delicious!Pasta, Ground pork meat (mixed also fine), Eggplant (slim Japanese type), Garlic, Ketchup (I use Del Monte brand), Japanese Worcestershire-style sa...
- Delicious Prawns in Tomato Cream with RiceThe easy and rich sauce has got plenty of prawn's taste. This sauce is a big favorite. It goes well with bread or pasta too.Canned whole or cut tomatoes, Fresh or frozen prawns, Garlic, Large onion, Heavy cream, Soup stock granules (consommé bouillon powder), Salt
- Katsu SandwichesA sandwich made on fluffy bread that's stuffed full of soft katsu (breaded pork cutlets). I'm really proud of this recipe!Sliced bread, Pork filet, Ketchup, Tonkatsu Sauce, Egg, Milk, Plain flour
- For Osechi Crunchy Pounded Burdock RootThese are so tasty with a mild sweetness and nice dashi flavor, you won't be able to put your chopsticks down.Burdock root, Ground sesame seeds, Vinegar, Mirin, Sugar, Usukuchi soy sauce, Dashi stock granules
- Kyoto White Miso Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years)In Kyoto, we have a gently sweet ozouni with white miso. The bright red of the Kintoki carrot really stands out against the white soup.White miso, Dashi stock, Round mochi rice cakes, Daikon radish for zouni (small thin daikon radish), Kintoki carrots (Kyoto carrots - bright red), ...