6 recipes by Arsinda
- Artichokes in OilI wanted to enjoy my favorite artichokes year-round commercial artichokes in oil smell too oily, so I don't like them. I chop these up and serve them as appetizers, or add them to rice salad.Artichokes, Wine vinegar, Water, Coarse salt (the salt you use to cook pasta), Lemon, Garlic, Bay leaf or Italian parsley
- How To Prepare ArtichokesHere's how to prepare artichokes. I thought it looked rather difficult, so I decided to post my method. Give this a try when artichokes are in season.Artichokes, Lemon juice diluted in water
- Hearty Vegetable Italian SaladBoiled vegetables dressed with good quality olive oil and oregano. This salad is simple and very delicious.Potato, Carrot, Broccoli, Green beans, Zucchini, Olive oil (good quality olive oil), Salt
- Chicken with Orange SauceEven beginners can easily cook this gorgeous main dish. Oranges go very well with duck, chicken, or turkey. It's a dish to cook when you're expecting guests.Chicken thigh (with skin), Organic oranges, Garlic, Onion, White wine, Rosemary and sage, Butter
- Eggplant and Tomato PastaEasy Italian cooking at home. This uses just a few ingredients and is simple, but really delicious. Try it with fresh basil when in season.Pasta (I used linguine this time, but short pasta is OK too), Tomato purée, Eggplant, Garlic, Olive oil, Basil (I was out so I used a bay leaf inst...
- Basic Tomato PastaAn ultra-simple basic tomato sauce. Varying it by adding vegetables, meat, fish and so on. If you don't like garlic, use half an onion.Pasta, Tomato puree, Garlic, Red chili pepper, Basic (or bay leaf, parsley, oregano, rosemary etc.), Olive oil, Salt