5 recipes by ちさぷー
- 5-Minute Chrysanthemum Greens with Sesame SeedsThis is easy to flavor and is perfect for times when you need one more dish. The sweetened sesame seeds help tone down the bitterness of the chrysanthemum greens. This sauce is also tasty with spin...Chrysanthemum greens, Ground sesame seeds, Sugar, Soy sauce
- A Famous Hakata Speciality - The Soup is Yummy! Motsu Nabe (offal hotpot)Although the soup has a light soy sauce base, the garlic and Chinese chives add lots of richness and make the soup really delicious. To finish, you have to make a porridge! It's irresistably good. ...Pig offal (motsu), raw or boiled, Water, Dashi stock granules, Chicken soup stock granules, Soy sauce, Sake, Mirin
- Parboiled Broccolini Ready in 5 MinutesAn easy-prep parboiled dish with mildly bitter broccolini in a light dashi soy sauce. Enjoy the refreshing taste of spring. A touch of mustard or wasabi gives it into a taste for "grown ups."Broccolini, Dashi stock granules, Water, Soy sauce, Mirin, Japanese mustard, wasabi, or yuzu pepper paste (as you like), Bonito flakes
- Plump Inari SushiWith this recipe, you can easily make inari sushi that are plump and juicy, but not too sweet. The juiciness fills your mouth from the first bite. If you prefer a richer flavor, add a tablespoonful...Aburaage, Soy sauce, Sugar, Mirin, Dashi stock granules, Water, White rice
- Black Kabocha Squash BreadThis bread has a charming touch with colorful yellow striped accents peeping out of black bread. Since this recipe uses hot-water-kneaded dough, it takes only 90 minutes to make, with little kneadi...Bread (strong) flour (for hot-water-kneaded dough), Boiling water (for hot-water-kneaded dough), Bread (strong) flour, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Lukewar...