10 recipes by ミツカン
- Vinegared Miso Chicken Breast with HoneyChicken breast that's been marinated in honey and vinegared miso has a moist and rich flavour that goes well with rice. It can be kept for a while so feel free to make lots at once and keep it for ...Chicken breast, Sake, Water, Miso, Honey, Vinegar
- Honey Vingear Miso Chicken CutletsPrepare the chicken breasts for a great side dish! They're cooked and flavored, so you just need to coat and fry them for aromatic and soft cutlets.Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken Breasts Recipe ID: 2248990, Flour, Panko, Frying oil, Shredded cabbage, Parsley, Minced sesame or ra-yu
- Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken and CucumberA quick side-dish that you don't have to flavor or cook. The crispness of fresh cucumbers goes well with savory chicken.Honey Vinegar Miso Chicken Breasts - Recipe ID: 2248990, Cucumber, Salt, Japanese mustard
- Simmered Chicken and Spiced TomatoJust top chicken made in advance with tomatoes and heat in the microwave It tastes like it's been simmered for a long time, but you don't have to use a stove, so it's a recipe with a twist.Microwaved Herb Chicken Rolls (Recipe ID: 2276574), Tomato, Baby leaf lettuce, Marinating liquid from the "Microwaved Herb Chicken Rolls", Ketchup,...
- [A Nutritionist's Recipe] Spicy Pickled CucumbersYou can eat tons of cucumbers! This side dish can be made in just 3 minutes. It uses curry powder and vinegar to flavor, but it has a delicious salty taste and is low in calories.Cucumbers, Salt, Soy sauce, Canned tuna, Soy sauce, Curry powder
- Microwaved Herb Chicken RollsThis is a soft chicken ham made in the microwave and topped with marinaded onion dressing It's a juicy, filling dish full of umami.Chicken thighs, Vinegar, Salt, Baby leaf, cherry tomatoes, etc, Vinegar, Olive oil
- Herbed Chicken Baked with Mayonnaise and CheeseIt's easily made with chicken rolls prepared ahead of time! Just top with seasonings and microwave. It's a great bento item when you're in a pinch!"Microwaved Herb Chicken Rolls" (Recipe ID: 2276574), Mayonnaise, Grated cheese, Grainy mustard, Lettuce, etc.
- Simmered Chicken & Potatoes in Vinegar and Sesame SauceI made this simple simmered dish in just 10 minutes! The scent of the sauce paired with the rich flavour and mild sourness of this dish makes it completely irresistible!Chicken thighs, Potatoes, Vegetable oil, Salt and pepper, Vinegar & sesame sauce (Recipe ID: 1162502), Green beans boiled in salt water