5 recipes by NANA617
- Born in the USA? Glutinous Rice Flour CakeA lot of my Japanese expat friends in the States know about this recipe! This is a delicious chewy cake with a crispy outside and warm sweet red beans.Mochiko, Eggs, Unsalted butter, Granulated sugar, Milk, Baking powder, Vanilla extract
- Vanilla PuddingBoth kids and adults will love this vanilla pudding!Milk, Granulated sugar, Cornstarch, Salt, Vanilla extract, Unsalted butter
- German Dessert: Orange & Grapefruit TartA juicy and zesty dessert with fresh cuts of citrus fruits.Tart sponge (Recipe ID: 834804), Vanilla pudding (Recipe ID: 834790), Citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruits, etc.), Powdered gelatin, Granulated suga...
- German Dessert: Strawberry & Blueberry TartA sponge cake based summer tart.Tart base (Recipe ID: 834804), Vanilla pudding (Recipe ID: 834790), Strawberries, Blueberries, Powdered gelatin, Granulated sugar
- Sponge Cake Tart BaseA sponge base that's great for fruit tarts. Cookie bases are good too, but it's nice to change it up sometimes.Unsalted butter (room temperature), Granulated sugar, Vanilla essence, Eggs, White flour, Baking powder